1. To paint the eyes, we’ll start painting the oval with Flat Black SC-00, we’ll use black too for the smile.
2. After that, we’ll paint the eyeball with White Sands SC-09 leaving the black edge of the ovals to define the eyes, also we coat the smile with more White Sands SC-09 without covering the black of the fangs and between the teeth.
3. Finally, we’ll paint the iris with Brown Leather SC-31 to afterwards apply Sol Yellow SC-40 mixed with a little of Antares Red SC-37 to give an orangish tone. To finish, we paint the pupil as if it was a cat eye and we’ll end up adding some White SC-01 for a light source shine.
- We use Adriatic Blue SC-15 as a base color to paint the hair, the coat must be even.
- We’ll start marking the tufts with a mix of Deep Blue SC-55 and Adriatic Blue SC-15, applying the mix between them and over the shadow areas of the hair.
- Finally, on the highlights we’ll add some Lilith Yellow SFG-09 to the Adriatic Blue SC-15, remembering to add little by little some White SC-01 to the mix so the highlight won’t turn greenish. For the deepest shadows, we’ll use a mix between Deep Blue SC-55 and Inktensity Violet SC-82.
TAIL AND FABRICS
- The base color for the scales will be applied with Beherit Red SFG-05, Bering Blue SC-06 for the blue fabrics, and Black Leather SC-32 mixed with White Sands SC-09 to desaturate for the belts.
- Intensify the shadows of the scales with Antares Red SC-37, outlining the shadow under each scale. For the fabrics we’ll do a highlight adding just White Sands SC-09 to the Bering Blue SC-05 and the Black Leather SC-32.
- To finish, we’ll be adding Beherit Red SFG-05, Sol Yellow SC-40 and White SC-01 equally until we achieve the desired illumination. For the fabrics, we’ll add White SC-01 to keep highlightning them, and over the shadow areas we’ll insist with the base color to increase the feel of contrast.
TOP Y HEBILLA
- We coat everything with a uniform layer of Brown Leather SC-31.
- Add Sahara yellow SC-11 to the Brown Leather SC-31 for the second layer.
- The third and last layer will be applied with Sahara Yellow SC-11 trying to simulate the typical shines of a metal surface. To finish accentuating the effect we’ll use Lilith yellow SFG-09 to outline.
- We’ll start with a uniform base layer of Brown Leather SC-31 all over the trident.
- To start defining the color we’ll use Mars Orange SC-38 starting to sketch the metal shines.
- We’ll make a couple of highlights adding Lilith Yellow SFG-09 to the Mars Orange SC-38 until we use pure Lilith Yellow painting the shines on the edges.