- Over the white primer apply a shade with Basic Flesh SC-20. Don’t cover all the area because the idea is to give the feeling of skin under the white makeup.
- The first highlights of the face are made with Pale Skin SC-17.
- Continue lightening by adding Purity White SFG-01. At this point it’s convenient to paint the base color of the hair and eyebrows to appreciate the White tone. Otherwise the unpainted zones may confuse us.
- To start with the color makeup apply a glaze of Baal Crimson SFG-04 under the eyebrows without painting the upper eyelid and cheeks.
- Repeat the process until we reach the desired color intensity. It’s better to do it by marking lightly several times since on a White base is very easy to go too far.
- With Baal Crimson SFG-04 we paint the lips.
- Apply a base layer of Tenere Yellow SC-10 coating the fabric uniformly.
- The next step is tos hade and apply color progressively. To do so, we use Sol Yellow SC-40 that we’ll darken with Kalahari Orange SC-14 and Inktense Wood SC-80.
- The last highlights are achieved by mixing Tenere Yellow SC-10 Sun Yellow SC-40 and are applied to the top of wrinkles.
- Apply a base color with Abyssal Blue SC-08 and subsequently the we coat the central area with White SC-01 respecting the edges.
- Place the gaze by painting two dots where the eyes will be.
- Paint the iris with Irati Green SC-43 is painted iris leaving a small dark border around.
- Add Sun Yellow SC-40 and Yellow Tenere SC-10 to the Irati Green to lighten the iris.
- Paint the pupil with Decay Black SFG-00.
- With a little bit of White SC-01 placed a dot to simulate the reflection.
- To get the look of copper we apply a base layer of Kalahari Orange SC-14 that we’ll lighten mixing Tenere Yellow SC-10
- We shade in the opposite direction that we lightened with a mixture of Kalahari Orange SC-14 and Inktense Chestnut SC-81. We also shade the surfaces of the gun that are in a shadow area with this mixture.
- Finally we outline all the edges with SC-10 Yellow Tenere.