- The base coat will be made mixing Boreal Green SC-42 with Rainy Gray SC-60.
- The first highlight will be applied keeping the green tone when required adding Boreal Green SC-42 to the mix as we continue adding Lilith Yellow SFG-09 to lighten up.
- Finally we will apply, on areas where light incide the most, Lilith Yellow SFG-09 only.
- Start painting with SC-00 Black the octopus eyeball and then we’ll fill it with White Sands SC-09 respecting the black edges.
- Mark the iris with Sunset Purple SC-33 making a small iris.
- After drawing the pupil with Black SC-00 and mark the lightspot from the light source with White SC-01 we will add a bit of White Sands SC-09 to Purple Sunset SC-33 for the light reflection on the bottom of the iris.
- We will start to draw the stains making irregular trapezoids making them smaller each time toward the edges with Deep Blue SC-55.
- For a first highlight add some Adriatic Blue SC-15 to the previous Deep Blue SC-55, lightening up the top of the trapezoids.
- Finally we will add Lilith Yellow SFG-09 to the previous mixture on top of these trapezoids to finish enlighten them up.
- To start we cover all the skin with Deep Blue SC-55 giving the necessary layers to cover all well.
- We will do some shade outlinings with inktense Violet SC-82 and start to enlighten the color with Adriatic Blue SC-15.
- To finish to illluminate all the skin we will add Lilith Yellow SFG-09 to the previously used Adriatic Blue SC-15 over the areas where light incides the most.
- The base color for our underwater crystal will be Black Forest Green SC-41.
- For the first reflections on the glass we will add Spring Green SC-47 to Black Forest Green SC-41.
- As outlining and end point we use Spring Gree SC-47 mixed with Sol Yellow SC-40 and some Yellow Lilith SFG-09.
- The base color for all the scuba helmet will be Brown Leather SC-31. We will have to cover well applying several layers.
- To start illuminating add a little Inktense Chestnut SC-81 to Mars Orange SC-39 and apply directly over the whole scuba helmet metal.
- To finish illuminating we will make all the highlights needed by adding Lilith Yellow SFG-09 to the previous mixture until simply apply Lilith Yellow SFG-09. Do not forget to simulate some scratches.