- The base layer is applied to the face with Bering Blue SC-06, applying several layers if necessary to coat everything correctly.
- The first highlight will be made with Moonray Flesh SFG-17 mixed with Bering Blue SC-06 applying the mixture on the cheeks, nose, forehead, eyelids and chin. In this case we also intensify the color of the cheeks with some glazes of Deep Blue SC-55 towards down in very thin layers and diluted with water of this color.
- Finally to finish illuminating the face we’ll make a mixture of 75% of Moonray Flesh SFG-17 and 25% Bering Blue SC-06 applying it more smoothly through all the areas named in the previous step.
- We choose the red color to paint the hair, so the base color will be Antares Red SC-37, apply it evenly throughout the hair. Also start marking the tufts using Inktensity Violet SC-82 between them.
- Now we’ll highlight and shade the hair’s light. To start highlighting we’ll add Sol Yellow SC-40 to the Antares Red SC-37, and when it starts to look like orange add white. To lower the shade, simply use a mixture of Antares Red SC-37 and Inktensity Violet SC-82 and apply it towards the areas of shade.
- We will apply the last highlight with Moonray Flesh SFG-17 on the central strip of the fringe from side to side.
- The base that we are going to use can be made with Black SC-00 and Inktensity Violet SC-82, when we have the mix done, we coat the entire cap well, without leaving uncoated spots.
- We start illuminating the hat mixing Inktense Violet SC-82 and Bloodfest Crimson SFG-11, as we increase more and more the highlight we’ll add White SC-01 and we’ll play with the previous mixture by adding more of one or the other as we estimate necessary.
- To keep following the scale of light, keep adding White SC-01 to the mixture of the previous step, but taking care to not completely desaturate the color purple.
- We begin by applying a base color of Deep Blue SC-55 all over the tentacles taking care of not leaving any spot without coating.
- To start to give color to the tentacles we’ll mix Deep Blue SC-55 with Lilith Yellow SFG-09 and we’ll start to apply it on the central areas of the tentacles to start marking volumes. The area of the suction cups will be painted with a mixture of Deep Blue SC-55 and Sun Yellow SC-40 with a little White SC-01 to desaturate and lighten the green.
- The next highlight is done with the above mixture, but adding more Lilith Yellow SFG-09 and also a bit of White SC-01, it shall be applied on the more central parts of the tentacles to achieve the appearance of a cylinder.
- The base to use for the skull will be made with Brown Leather SC-31 and Iroko SC-27 making sure to coat the entire scalp well.
- To begin to give a more sensation of bone to the skull, to the above mixture we’ll add Birch SC-25 and we’ll apply it over the areas that are starting to get more light, leaving the temples or the area below the cheekbones uncoated.
- We’ll finish the bone with the latest highlight applied with Birch SC-25 only on the eye sockets, teeth, cheeks, central bone and upper area.