- First, we will paint the eyeball with Abyss Blue SC-06.
- Second, we paint the eye within the limits of the eyeball with White Sands SC-09. Also we draw the iris with Abyss Blue SC-06.
Finally, with Flat Black SC-01 draw the pupil and start painting the iris with Blue Adriatic SC-15, we will make a couple of highlights towards the bottom of the iris with Sun Yellow SC-40, adding more of it each time. Finally with White SC-00 we will paint the glitter that simulates the light source in the upper right part of the iris.
- Start coloring the hair blending Brown Leather SC-31 with Inktensity Black SC-79 to create a solid base.
- We start to outline the strands of hair using Brown Leather SC-31 only.
- To finish marking the strands we’ll make the final highlight with a mixture of Shahara Yellow SC-11, Brown Leather SC-31 and SC-81 Inktensity Chestnut, we will apply it only in the ends and in the center of the strands.
- The base color to be used for the hat will be Shahara Yellow cap SC-11, giving the necessary number of layers to cover well the entire cap.
- We’ll mark where the shades will be with a mixture of Shahara Yellow SC-11 and some Inktensity Chestnut SC-81 and Leather Brown SC-31, apply them between the panels of the cap, the edges and the entire back of this.
- To finish, we’ll mix the Shahara Yellow SC-11 with Lilith Yellow SFG-09 and outline the panels and give a little light to the front.
- We start with the base colors for the rifle, which will be, Deep Blue SC-55 mixed with Inktensity Black SC-79 for the barrel, Brown Leather SC-31 for the brass parts of the rifle and Brown Leather SC-31 mixed with Inktensity Black SC -79 for the butt of the rifle.
- We’ll start to highlight the barrel with Bering Blue SC-06, marking the line of brightness. On the copper areas we’ll begin to simulate the brightness of these with Resurrection Flesh SFG-14 and on the wooden butt we’ll apply Brown Leather SC-31 only.
- To finish with the light on the barrel do a line with Nacar SC-02 simulating the brightness of a polished metal. On the brass we end up with a mixture of Resurrection Flesh SFG-14 and Flesh Harvester SFG-15, also simulating the brightness of these. On the butt we add some Shahara Yellow SC-11 to the Brown Leather SC-31 we used before and illuminate the edge with the mixture.
- We start painting the color of the glasses with African Shadow SC-24.
- Now we begin to make the magnifying effect with Purple Sunset SC-33, applied to the bottom right area of the glass.
- Now to finish, we use Moon Ray Flesh SFG-17 to paint the edges of the crystal and a little more on the area that we illuminated in the previous step. We will also make a spot with White SC-00 simulating the light source.