- Start applying a base coat of Deep Blue SC-55 all over the skin evenly, it doesn’t matter if we don’t coat everything well enough as lately it will because of the opacity of the successive layers.
- The first highlight will be made with Adriatic Blue SC-15 adding Sol Yellow SC-40 depending on the areas.
- To all the previous colors (Deep Blue SC-55, Adriatic Blue SC-15 and that little bit of Sol Yellow SC-40 to get a greenish tone for the skin) we’ll add Nacar SC-02.
EYES AND MOUTH
- For the eyes, we’ll start with a base coat of Deep Red SC-35. For the teeth, mix Flat Black SC-00, Inktensity Wood SC-80 and Nacar SC-02, creating a dark tone for the base color. For the skin around the mouth we’ll use just Nacar SC-02.
- The second layer for the eyes will be applied with Antares Red SC-37. For the teeth, we’ll add more Nacar SC-02 to the mix we made before. On the skin aroun the mouth we’ll use very diluted Black Leather SC-30 to shade the area.
- To finish the eye, we’ll draw an iris in the red eyeball with Sol Yellow SC-40. On the mouth, we’ll highlight the most prominent zones with White SC-01. On the teeth, we’ll end up applying Nacar SC-02 straight from the bottle and adding some dots with White SC-01 on the upper areas of those.
- Start painting the trousers with a nice layer of Black Leather SC-32.
- Next use Red Leather SC-30 to start lighten up the trousers, painting the wrinkles and the upper area of the butt.
- For the last layer, we’ll end up illuminating with Antares Red SC-37 mixed with Red Leather SC-30.
- This time we’ll simulate a brilliant bronze starting with a base layer of Brown Leather SC-31, taking care to coat all the nooks.
- The second layer will be applied with several glazes of Mars Orange SC-38 starting to simulate the shines of a worn metal surface as if it was scratched tracing thin lines with the brush.
- Finally we’ll make a mix of Mars Orange SC-38 and Lilith Yellow SFG-09 and we’ll be adding more Lilith Yellow SFG-09 as we want to illuminate more and more. It’s also recommended to use Antares Red SC-37 if we appreciate that the mix gets too desaturated. To end up the shines, we’ll add a little dot with White SC-01 over the vertexes. On the corners where we left the Brown Leather SC-31 of the base layer and on the screws and some joints, we’ll proceed to simulate the oxide with Adriatic Blue SC-15.
- The base coat for the hat will be Nacar SC-02.
- For the second layer, we’ll lighten up towards the center of the hat with White SC-01, on the sides we’ll lower the light unto grey with Flat Black SC-00.
- Lastly, we’ll paint the stripe in the middle first with Deep Red SC-35 and then we’ll illuminate the center area with Antares Red SC-37. We’ll paint the anchor with Mars Orange SC-38.