- We start covering all the skin with a base layer of Leather Brown SC-31 trying to coat well the entire face.
- We do a first highlight mixing Moonray Flesh SFG-17 and Yellow Shahara SC-11 to the Brown Leather SC-31 that we have applied as a base layer, that way we’ll lighten up consistently.
- To end up, we will do the next highlight with more Moonray Flesh SFG-17 added to the previous mixture.
- The base color that we will use for the mustache will be applied with Walnut SC-29 coating well all gaps between the hair, as this will be our base color.
- The first highlight will be made with Rainy Grey SC-60 respecting the gaps between the hairs so you can see the darker color underneath.
- To give more volume to the mustache we’ll make 2 more highlights adding more White Sands SC-03 to each of the mixtures we do with the Rainy Grey SC-60. It is very important to mark only the undulations of the mustache.
SCARF AND CRYSTAL
- We start with a base color of Boreal Green SC-42 for both, starting to lighten up a little the monocle’s crystal with Sun Yellow SC-40 added to that green.
- For the crystal we’ll continue adding Sol Yellow SC-40 to the Boreal Green SC-42, but for the scarf we’ll just use White SC-01 to keep highlighting it.
- On the scarf we’ll lighten up even more the mixture of Boreal Green SC-42 with White SC-01 and we outline the edges of the folds. On the gem and the monocle’s crystal we’ll end up to intensify the light applying Sun Yellow SC-40 with a little White SC-01 over the crystal’s sparkle’s edge and in the center of the sphere, we will add a sparkle to the crystal with a little dot of White SC-01.
- We apply a simple base coat of Brown Leather SC-31 on the monocle´s chain, on the monocle and on the clasp.
- The first highlight will be done with Sahara Yellow SC-11 starting to simulate the gold glitter.
- The final sparkles will be simulated with Lilith Yellow SFG-09, outlining all the edges.
- Over an applied base of Inktense Chestnut Sc-81 and Black SC-00 apply a mixture of Shahara Yellow SC-11 and Brown Leather SC-31 with the previous mixture as stripes simulating the tusk’s wear.
- Now just apply Shahara Yellow SC-11 mixed with Iroko SC-27 on stripes to define them even more.
- Finally we’ll end up defining the fang’s wear stripes with Birch SC-25 mixed with Iroko SC-27 so it is not so white.