- First we cover the entire blade with a mixture of Black SC-00 and Abyssal Blue SC-08. On the hilt we apply a base layer of Brown Leather SC-31 and Inktense Black SC-79.
- Secondly, we apply a layer starting to define the shines of the blade with Abyssal Blue SC-08. For the hilt, this time we cover only with Brown Leather SC-31, respecting the previous layer in the gaps.
- Thirdly, on the blade of the sword we continue to define the shines and reflections mixing Abyssal Blue SC-08 and Artic Blue SC-05 doing 1 to 2 highlights as the weapon requires. For the hilt we apply a first highlight starting to define the gold glitter with a mixture of Shahara Yellow SC-11 and Inktense Chestnut SC-81 to intensify the yellow color.
- We keep increasing the shines of the blade with more Arctic Blue SC-05 over Abyssal blue SC-08, we start to outline the blade edges to emphasize the volumes. On the hilt we apply Shahara Yellow SC-11 intensifying increasingly the golden shines.
- Coming to finishing the blade, we mix White SC-01 with Artic Blue SC-05 and we use it as maximum reflection of the blade, also we outline the edges to emphasize the volumes. On the hilt we mix Sahara Yellow SC-11 with Lilith Yellow SFG-09 and further intensifying the reflections of the hilt, we begin to give shape to the volumes.
- Finally we outline the blade and we add a little more shine with White SC-01 only. We can also add cuts and reflections on the blade making scratches with White SC-01 and then outlining those scratches with Abyssal Blue SC-08 on top of them. For the hilt we outline with a mixture of Lilith Yellow SFG-09 and White SC-01 and we add a dot of White SC-01 in the corners.