GOLDEN PARTS (RATTLES)
- Some Brown Leather SC-31 as the base color for the golden parts.
- We’ll start to enlighten it mixing progressively Sahara Yellow SC-10 to the Brown Leather SC-31.
- Finally to finish illuminating the bells we’ll apply Lilith Yellow SFG-09 and some Little spot of light with White SC-01.
- Base layer with Black SC-00.
- We begin to sketch the skull with Rainy Gray SC-60.
- Finally we finished it with White SC-01.
REDS SUIT AND HAT
- For the red color, we’ll start with a base layer of Deep Red SC-35.
- We’ll make higlights adding Antares Red SC-37.
- Finally we’ll enlighten everything with mixtures of Antares Red SC-37 with Sol Yellow SC-40 and White SC-01 taking care that the mixture doesn’t turn pink but we are not the mixture turns pink color but salmon-colored.
- We start with a base of Brown Leather SC-31.
- A second layer of Mars Orange SC-38 over the Brown Leather base, probably we will need a few layers to cover it properly.
- Finally we paint reflections and highlights with a mixture of Mars Orange SC-38 and Lilith Yellow SFG-09.