- We start covering the face with several layers of Resurrection Flesh SFG-14 to have it completely coated.
- We start by marking the volumes with Harvester Flesh SFG-15 on the cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and upper lip. Also we give some color to the cheeks with Indian Shadow SC-23 mixed with Resurrection Flesh SFG-14.
- We finish the highlights by adding more Moon Ray Flesh SFG-17 on the cheeks, nose, chin, upper lip and forehead, leaving it visible all the previous work.
- This time we start with a layer of White Sands SC-09 directly over the entire globe.
- We will continue marking the eyeball edges with Abyss Blue SC-08 and marking the iris of the eye with Brown Leather SC-31.
- To color we start with Yellow Shahara SC-11 over the Brown Leather SC-31 applied only about half of the iris, we will make another highlight with Lilith Yellow SFG-09 to finish highlighting. We paint the pupil with Flat Black SC-00 and simulate the bright spot of the light source with White SC-01.
- We chose Antares Red SC-37 to the base of the dress, putting special emphasis that all light areas will be covered.
- Now we paint the shadows and lower areas of the highlight zones with Deep Red SC-35, degrading on the areas of light and applying it directly on the shade.
- Finally we review the highlight areas with Antares Red SC-37 to make them with as much light as possible.
- We choose Black Forrest Green SC-41 for the base color of the book and Birch SC-25 for the pages, we also apply a base color of Brown Leather SC-31 on the corners covers.
- We lighten up the book covers mixing the Black Forrest Green SC-41 with a little of Adriatic Blue SC-15 and apply it gently at the top and outlining. On the pages we apply White Sands SC-09 and a little of Khalahari Orange SC-14 on the corners of the book.
- Finally we outline the corners of the book with Flesh Harvester SFG-15.
- We start to paint the canyon with a base layer of Abyss Blue SC-08 and Brown Leather for SC-31 the rest of the weapon.
- To start with the first highlights on the barrel we apply Bering Blue SC-06 with some Blue Abyss and Shahara Yellow SC-11 on the rest of the weapon.
- The highlights will be applied with Nacar SC-02 over the canyon as a line to simulate the last reflection of the cylinder and Lilith Yellow SFG-09 outlining the rest of the shotgun.