- For the cap we will use a mix of Brown Leather SC-31 and Inktense Black SC-79, Brown Leather SC-31 for glasses as a base color and Iroko SC-27 mixed with a little Brown Leather SC-31 for the glasses ribbon.
- We will apply a wash of a mixture of Inktense Black SC-79 and Inktense Chestnut SC-81 to everything to darken and get that bright characteristic of the leather.
- We continue illuminating with Brown Leather SC-31 for the cap, outlining the edges. We give a second base layer with Brown leather SC-31 mixed with Leather Orange SC-28 to the part of the glasses and insist with Iroko SC-27 for the ribbon doing this time some minor scratches.
- We will prepare the hat to give it the final texture by stippling with a mix of Brown Leather SC-31 and Leather Orange SC-28 plus Tenere Yellow SC-10 on the higher parts adding some other scratch on the lower areas. For the glasses we will mix Orange Leather SC-28 and Tenere Yellow SC-10 and do the same, highlighting the light areas rather stippling and randomly scratching a little. For the ribbon just mix a little Iroko SC-27 with Yellow Tenere SC-10 and outline.
- For the final highlight we will scratch making the area where more scratches coincide the light zone with Tenere Yellow SC-10 diluted with a small amount on the brush both for the hat and for the glasses, if it is very light, you always can nuance a little the color with the previously mentioned mixtures. For the ribbon it will be enough to outline with that Tenere Yellow.
- The base color for the crystal will be Boreal Green SC-42 mixed with Inktense Violet SC-82.
- We will begin to generate the light that passes through the lens addint Merm Green SFG-20 to the previous mix and drawing a crescent moon with the inside poorly defined to give a gradient feeling.
- We will light up with a mixture of Merm Green SFG-20 and Goblin Flesh SFG-24.
- We outline the edge of the light while we keep illuminating the crescent moon with Goblin Flesh SFG-24 directly.
- As almost maximum highlight we will mix Goblin Flesh SFG-24 with Sun Yellow SC-40 to avoid resorting to white and remove saturation.
- Outline the crescent moon with Sun Yellow SC-40.
- Finally we will outline the area of the lens that was still dark with White SC-01 directly completing in that way the circle of light and making 2 small dots that will be the source point of the light that illuminates the glasses.