FACE, HAIR AND EYES
- Apply a base coat of Resurrection Flesh SFG-14 on the face. For the hair, we will use Tiamat Orange SFG-06 as base color. In this type of large areas is very important to cover well applying several layers if necessary. For the eyes we will use White Sands SC-09 respecting the black line of the outline.
- We will make a first highlight on the face applying Flesh Harvester SFG-15 on the nose, cheeks, lips and chin. The hair is shaded with Red Leather SC-30 to give it depth. Draw the iris of the eyes with Deep Blue SC-55.
- As a final highlight on the face we use Moonray Flesh SFG-17 on lips, chin, forehead, cheekbones and eyelids. Using Black SC-00 we draw first the pupil and over it we use White SC-01 to represent the sparkle of light and with Adriatic Blue SC-15 we illuminate the iris towards the bottom.
Shirt and boots
- Use Red Leather SC-30 as base coat for shirt and boots
- The first highlight will be made with Blood Red SC-36 for shirt and boots.
- Finally, use Mars orange SC-39 for the shirt last highlight shirt and Birch SC-25 for boots.
- Apply Ardenes Green SC-45 as base coat for the jacket, Brown Leather SC-31 for the leather straps and Thar Brown SC-61 for the middle of the corset
- Using Walnut SC-29 we apply the first highlight for the jacket. With a little bit of Iroko SC-27 highlight the leather and with Nacar SC-02 the middle of the corset.
- Outlining with Iroko SC-27 we finish the jacket, Birch SC-25 for leather straps and White SC-01 for the middle of the corset.
- The base color for the trouser is Eclipse Grey SC-16.
- With Antarctic Gray SC-04 try to draw the lines on the pants. If you make a mistake, you can correct it using the Eclipse Grey SC-16 to “erase”
- Use Rainy gray SC-60 to illuminate the stripes.
- Use Black Leather SC-32 as base color for the cap, Brown Leather SC-31 for the googles and Gobi Brown SC-12 for the ribbon.
- The first highlight will be done with Brown Leather SC-31 on the cap, respecting the upper edges, no matter if it does not cover well all the surface because it is leather. For the googles use Orange Leather SC-28 as highlight color, also respecting the edges. For the ribbon, use Iroko SC-27 respecting the edges and making some scratches.
- As maximum highlight for the cap we will stain the light areas with Orange Leather SC-28 respecting the edges again. For the googles, we will use Mars Orange SC-39. For the ribbon, we will use Tenere Yellow SC-10 to outlining.
- As the firelight comes from within, this time we will start backwards, with the highlights. Apply a basecoat layer of highlight with White SC-01, followed by a second layer of Sol Yellow SC-40 leaving visible a little white at the origin.
- We will continuing dimming the fire this time with Mars Orange SC-39 by the bottom of the flame covering more and more as we go lower.
- For what it would be the less hottest part of the fire we will use Antares Red SC-37 following the Mars Orange SC-39 and using Gobi Brown SC-12 for the smoke.